(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting on Monday, February 3rd customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 2, 2020
- WATCH: Biden to hit Trump as more focused on ‘power than principle’; speaks about civil unrest
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- Pandemic of Love sparks movement of community support
- Police investigating theft at Pleasant Grove gun shop