LAS VEGAS, Nev. (WIAT) — A man was taken into custody after he climbed onto the wing of an Alaska Airlines plane at the las Vegas Airport Saturday. Investigators say the man had hopped a perimeter fence to get to the plane.
As police officers approach the man, he slid down the winglet and fell to the tarmac below. Authorities took the man into custody — where he taken to a medical facility.
The plane returned to the gate for a full inspection after the incident, and later departed about four hours later.
- South Dakota high school club’s ‘Slave Auction’ cancelled due to social media backlash
- Morgan DA: 5 face capital murder charges in shooting death
- Huntsville officer charged with murder doesn’t want man called ‘victim’ at trial
- Alabama Senate delays vote on curbside voting ban
- Freshman Kentucky basketball guard Terrence Clarke dies in L.A. car crash