(WJBF) – Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and Lt. Governor Geoff Duncan are set to hold a press conference Wednesday afternoon.
It’s set to take place at 5 p.m.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Central AL Forecast: Stays cold & sunny tomorrow; Rainy later this week
- Pro-Trump demonstrators, some armed, start descending on Michigan, Ohio and South Carolina statehouses
- How Betty White is celebrating her 99th birthday Sunday
- Baby giraffe, born while the world watched, dies at Nashville zoo