(CNN) — A childhood favorite meal in a bag? That’s exactly what Lay’s is doing with their newest flavor.
The snacking company is releasing grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips in late October. Just in time as the weather starts to get colder.
The chips will be available starting Oct. 21 nationwide!
- Body of missing Seoul mayor found after massive search
- Let’s Talk Law – The Federal False Claims Act
- Starbucks to mandate facial coverings in all company-owned cafes starting July 15
- Melania Trump statue set on fire near her Slovenian hometown
- St. Clair County Jail temporarily closing due to assessment