PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) — The community and local police officers showed support for a 3-year-old after her mom said no one showed up at her birthday party.
The party took place at John Chestnut Park in East Lake. There was decoration, food, and a bounce house. But there weren’t any guests.
The girl’s mom posted in a Trinity Facebook group: “No one showed up to my 3-year-old’s birthday party today. If anyone wants to bring their kids, there is a bounce house. We will be here until 3.”
Replies of support started flooding the post and shortly, the empty park was filled with kids and parents, all strangers to the girl and her mom.
And then deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office showed up, gifts in hand.
- 2 separate 18-wheelers crash on I-65 Thursday, drivers urged to slow down
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Multiple Google services go down in parts of U.S.
- Doctors urging everyone to get flu vaccines during pandemic
- Louisville officer shooting suspect will face charges of assault, wanton endangerment