(WIAT) – Ugly is in the season — ugly sweaters, that is.
Friday is National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day!
It’s a day to wear the tackiest, most hideously festive sweater you own.
Ugly sweaters are more than an iconic fad these days; it’s also big business around this time of year.
You can celebrate National Ugly Sweater Day by using the hashtag, ‘#NationalUglySweaterDay’ on social media.
- Big Game Bound Week 4: Titans vs. Steelers postponed
- ‘Not all wounds are visible’: Dog helps veteran cope with PTSD
- Search underway for missing 85-year-old woman in Birmingham area
- Vestavia Hills doctor sentenced to 30 years in prison for producing, possessing child pornography
- 2 former Selma law enforcement officers indicted on use of excessive force charges