BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – For those of you who relish the Thanksgiving holiday, and all the trimmings, this is a day for you.
It’s National Cranberry Relish Day!
Of course, not everyone calls it relish — and most people in Alabama probably just call it cranberry sauce.
It’s been making appearances on plates next to slices of turkey since at least the early 1900s, so whatever you call it, it’s considered an integral part of the traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
- Breast oncologist breaks down myths, prevention and tell-tale signs
- Hotels feeling the impact from COVID-19
- AL health officials: Fall weather, activities factors in COVID-19 trends
- Tracking The Tropics: Epsilon now the 10th Hurricane of 2020
- Alabama National Guard trains for possible civil unrest following election day