BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – For those of you who relish the Thanksgiving holiday, and all the trimmings, this is a day for you.
It’s National Cranberry Relish Day!
Of course, not everyone calls it relish — and most people in Alabama probably just call it cranberry sauce.
It’s been making appearances on plates next to slices of turkey since at least the early 1900s, so whatever you call it, it’s considered an integral part of the traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
- Ohio UPS store owner personally drives package to Florida to ensure on-time delivery
- Street renamed after slain Tuscaloosa police officer Dornell Cousette
- Michigan school leaves mask decision up to parents
- 20% of Alabama’s COVID-19 patients under 18 have been admitted to the ICU
- 1996 Alaska cold case closed after Arkansas man’s DNA is a match