(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office opening substation in Fairfield
- Hobby Lobby to end 40% off coupon at the end of February
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- San Francisco votes to remove Washington, Lincoln from school names
- Why is it so hard to make vaccines and boost supplies?