SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — Hurricane Sally revealed something unseen for decades at Bayou Sara in Saraland.
This picture is courtesy of David Fields photography. This was a paddle boat that was docked there in 70s. The owners meant it to be a gambling boat, but never got the right licenses.
It burned down in the 90s after sitting there for more than 30 years. As for how hold it might be, the type of nails used reveal it was likely built more than a century ago.
- How you can help decide which turkey President Trump pardons ahead of Thanksgiving
- Man wanted for allegedly raping 19-year-old, forcing her into trunk of car while picking up another woman
- 65-year-old shot, killed in Sylacauga, homicide investigation underway
- Search underway for Walker County man not seen in a month
- Woman suffers life-threatening injuries in Birmingham house fire