(WIAT) — As Hurricane Laura approaches landfall along states in the Gulf of Mexico, the National Hurricane Center has called the storm “unsurvivable.”
The hurricane has been upgraded to a Category 4 storm overnight. It is expected to hit parts of Louisiana and Texas Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
CBS 42 has exclusive access to cameras along the storm’s path, thanks to hurricane hunter Mark Sudduth via HurricaneTrack.com.
These views from across the Gulf Coast are part of Nexstar’s Hurricane Laura coverage and the storms coming out of the Tropics this hurricane season.
- North Birmingham coke plant violating air regulations as superfund cleanup continues
- COVID killed five siblings. Now their baby brother fights to save the family farm
- Suspect in Louisiana allegedly drives by school bus, almost hits child, gets arrested again within days
- Juror in HPD Officer William Darby’s murder trial gives firsthand account of the case, the evidence, and the reaction
- Suspect in killing of Yale grad student arrested in Alabama