(CNN) – Google Maps is competing with traffic and GPS app ‘Waze’ with some new features.
Users around the world will soon be able to report where police officers are hiding.
They’ll also get the option to identify things like construction, lane closures, disabled vehicles, and objects in the road.
An earlier version of the reporting feature is already available for Android users.
But starting last week, updates began that will include Apple users.
- What’s in the air in Fairfield? Health officials say it’s safe, residents not so sure
- Ohio man could get prison for dumping garbage on own property for years
- Gender reveal party explosion rattles several New Hampshire towns
- Pennsylvania man accused of stalking woman with tracking device
- Why car prices are skyrocketing – and may not fall for a while