(CNN) – A staple snack food is getting an upgrade.
Campbell is launching a line of veggie Goldfish crackers.
The plant-based snacks will come in two flavors – sweet carrot and cheesy tomato!
The crackers include ingredients sourced from real carrots and tomatoes.
They’ll hit grocery store shelves starting Jan. 1 and should be available nationwide by March.
Research chefs at Campbell say the veggie Goldfish provide a way for parents to introduce more vegetables into their children’s diets.
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- Dunkin’ offering free coffee deal
- Central AL Forecast: Scattered Showers; Cold Front Arrives Monday Night
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Gameday on the Plains in 2020