(CNN) – A staple snack food is getting an upgrade.
Campbell is launching a line of veggie Goldfish crackers.
The plant-based snacks will come in two flavors – sweet carrot and cheesy tomato!
The crackers include ingredients sourced from real carrots and tomatoes.
They’ll hit grocery store shelves starting Jan. 1 and should be available nationwide by March.
Research chefs at Campbell say the veggie Goldfish provide a way for parents to introduce more vegetables into their children’s diets.
- Video calls create rise in cosmetic procedures, so called ‘Zoom dysmorphia’
- Here’s why the lights were out at the Washington Monument on Sunday night
- 16-year-old pilot delivers 5,000 pieces of PPE to West Virginia hospital
- Mass vaccination sites ready across the US as states wait for supply of more vaccines
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits