(CNN) — Your dog’s mouth might not be as clean as you think. That’s if he or she is wearing the “cuss collar.”
It’s a product from MSCHF, a company known for releasing quirky products.
The $60 collar throws out a swear word each time your dog barks.
According to the company’s website, the collar is a gag gift that doesn’t harm the dog and is not intended for anti-bark training.
Right now the cuss collar is sold out, but dog owners can sign up to find out when more will be available.
To view the collar, click here!
- FDA clears test to detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
- High school seniors left to cope after losing final months
- Pet rescue and adoption center saw increased adoptions as many quarantine
- People taking extra precautions after learning coronavirus can live on surfaces for days
- Scam warning issued for investors amid COVID-19 pandemic