(CNN) — Your dog’s mouth might not be as clean as you think. That’s if he or she is wearing the “cuss collar.”
It’s a product from MSCHF, a company known for releasing quirky products.
The $60 collar throws out a swear word each time your dog barks.
According to the company’s website, the collar is a gag gift that doesn’t harm the dog and is not intended for anti-bark training.
Right now the cuss collar is sold out, but dog owners can sign up to find out when more will be available.
To view the collar, click here!
- Hoover councilman says Riverchase Galleria has an ‘image issue’
- Birmingham physicians sending letter to local schools about COVID-19 safety
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- Birmingham photographer using gift to help human trafficking victims
- Driver who hit Seattle protesters charged with 3 felonies