ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) – A statue of Frederick Douglass was removed from its base during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
The statue stood at Maplewood Park in Rochester.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Fund to save Space Camp reaches $1.5 million goal
- Chipotle launches clothing line dyed using leftover avocado pits
- Trump says massive explosion in Beirut was likely an ‘attack’
- Person shot, suspect still at large in Birmingham shooting investigation
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians