EL PASO, Texas (AP) — Records show NFL offensive tackle Greg Robinson is being held in a Texas jail on a pending federal drug distribution charge.
El Paso County jail records show that the 27-year-old was booked Tuesday. The jail log shows Robinson faces a charge of possessing marijuana with intention to sell it.
Robinson was a standout at Auburn University and the No. 2 overall pick in the 2014 NFL draft. He signed with the Cleveland Browns in 2018.
The Browns recently informed Robinson’s representatives they did not intend to re-sign him as a free agent.
- Streaming freebies to take advantage of while you’re stuck at home
- FDA clears test to detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
- High school seniors left to cope after losing final months
- Pet rescue and adoption center saw increased adoptions as many quarantine
- People taking extra precautions after learning coronavirus can live on surfaces for days