MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Rescue crews responded to a possible drowning at a Myrtle Beach hotel on Friday afternoon.
Lt. Jonathan Evans with Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue confirms one person was sent to the Grand Strand Regional with unknown injuries. The incident happened at 2304 N. Ocean Boulevard, according to Evans.
According to Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler, that person died at the hospital. The person died from drowning and the death has been ruled as accidental. Myrtle Beach Police are investigating the incident.
Count on News13 for updates as we work to gather more information.
- Central Alabama Forecast: Rain Increasing Next Week
- Blood drive for Neuroblastoma Awareness in memory of 10-year-old
- Community calls for change after Galleria shooting claims life of 8-year-old boy
- WATCH: Fabulous Fourth of July Fireworks
- Protesters demand end to police brutality in Hoover