PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Alabama last voted on gambling in 1999. Will voters get another chance in 2021?
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Target employees to receive $500-plus pandemic bonus
- City Council requests briefing from federal officials regarding vaccination distribution plans for Birmingham
- 14-year-old shot twice in the face, once in the leg in Talladega drive-by shooting