GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- As globe hits 40 million COVID-19 cases, here are the US states seeing the highest increases
- Watch: Bruce Willis just (briefly) brought back his Die Hard role
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- 7.5 earthquake near Alaska triggers tsunami warning
- BPD investigating hit and run that killed driver on I-59