GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – One couple tying the knot in Gatlinburg over the weekend got an unexpected photobomb in their wedding pictures.
Cory and Sarina Brewer were taking photos after their wedding on Sunday after a black bear wandered into the background of their photoshoot.
During the shoot, the couple’s photographer noticed the bear start to walk down the aisle so they wanted to make sure it made it into their photos.
At one point the photographer said the bear made a “huffing sound” and began to head in their direction, that’s when she and the brewers realized it was time to leave.
- FEMA declares federal disaster for multiple north Alabama counties following Easter weekend flooding and storms
- Etowah County works to reduce COVID-19 cases
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. donates nearly 300,000 eggs to Alabama food banks
- $218K in death of worker hit by wood in jammed machine
- Teens discover bodies stuffed in bags while filming TikTok videos