ATLANTA (AP) — The mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms, announced she has recently tested positive for COVID-19 Monday afternoon.
The mayor tweeted, “COVID-19 has literally hit home. I have had NO symptoms and have tested positive.”
So far in the state of Georgia, 97,064 people have tested positive for the coronavirus, according to the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- Fund to save Space Camp reaches $1.5 million goal
- Chipotle launches clothing line dyed using leftover avocado pits
- Trump says massive explosion in Beirut was likely an ‘attack’
- Person shot, suspect still at large in Birmingham shooting investigation
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians