ATLANTA, Ga. (WIAT) — Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms said Georgia Governor Brian Kemp has asked for an “emergency injunction” to keep her from issuing statements to the press.
Bottoms posted a tweet on Sunday morning showing part of a document that shows Governor Kemp placing a permanent injunction to restraint her from talking to the press.
Kemp has already sued Bottoms over the mask mandate and voluntary advisory guidelines for COVID-19.
- Firefighter found dead amid wildfires
- Hydrocephalus patients live in ‘constant fear of medical device failure.’
- Central AL Forecast: Drier and cooler weather dominates the forecast
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Patagonia prints ‘vote the a**holes out’ on clothing tags