LEAVENWORTH, Kan. — Update as of 7:03 pm: Missouri State Highway Patrol says the suspect has been located near Erick, Oklahoma. The children are safe.
An AMBER Alert has been issued after two boys were found dead in a Leavenworth home and two young girls are missing, Aven (3) and Nora Jackson (7).
U.S. AMBER Alert made the announcement on twitter Saturday afternoon.
The Leavenworth Sheriff’s office received a 911 call from a home in the 14900 block of Hillside Road. When deputies arrived they found an 11-year-old and 14-year-old boy dead and two young girls missing. MSHP tweeted “the suspect in the abduction and the incident is the father Donny Jackson.
At this time, it is unknown if Jackson is the father of the two young males who were found dead.
The Arkansas State Police agreed to launch an Arkansas AMBER Alert to assist in the recovery of the abducted children.
Jackson was seen driving a black 2008 Honda Civic with KS plates 266MXB.
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Fans still excited for Iron Bowl after Saban contracts COVID-19
- 2 businesses burglarized in Montgomery County
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments
- AEA: Students are using doctors notes to get out of quarantine