AUBURN, Ala (WRBL)- This chilling image of mangled metal shows what’s left of an Alabama State Trooper Patrol vehicle – after a tractor-trailer slammed into the back of it this morning in Auburn along interstate 85.
The trooper was in the vehicle and had activated their lights and was slowing down to handle an incident when he was hit from behind.
Thank goodness the trooper is OK.
Please, slow down and watch for first responders.
- “Legally Blonde 3” pushed to 2022
- Central AL Forecast: Rain subsiding, cloudy tomorrow; Tropical Storm Zeta Forms
- Tuscaloosa County voters head to the polls for absentee voting Saturday
- AMBER Alert canceled: Victims found safe, suspect in custody in Kansas
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’