WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (CNN/AP) — Authorities say a 15-year-old girl has died after being struck by a school bus near West Palm Beach.
Palm Beach County Sheriff’s officials say the crash happened about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The girl was taken to a hospital where she died. Vehicle homicide investigators are on the scene.
The girl’s name has not been released. Officials also have not released details about how the crash happened.
- Pedestrian struck, killed by vehicle over the weekend in Lincoln; police release new info
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Juvenile in ‘very serious condition’ stabbed during assault in Walker County
- Pro Tem Marsh to step down as senate president once legislative session begins in February
- Tuscaloosa businesses prepping for Iron Bowl crowds