ATLANTA (WIAT) — The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is investigating a ceiling collapse that injured one person. In a couple of tweets, the airport announced the incident happened just before 8 a.m. (7 .am. CST) in a Concourse A restaurant.
According to the airport, emergency crews responded and assessed one customer who requested emergency assistance.
At this time the restaurant is closed and crews are repairing the damage.
The cause of the partial ceiling collapse is under investigation.
- Forestdale community concerned about massive dump fire
- A message from Kelsey Starling’s dive team, one year later
- Hotel employee calls police on Black family of guests using pool
- Tommy Tuberville campaign bus fire shuts down portions of I-59 in DeKalb County
- New York man accused of stealing $50K in food from charity