PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola, Florida on Sunday, Aug. 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown site.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 P.M. local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 P.M. here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Officers investigate murder, suicide in Oxford
- 19-year-old arrested after drugs, AR-15 found during traffic stop
- CDC says people who recover from COVID-19 are protected up to 3 months
- 2 domestic violence deaths being investigated in Oxford
- Birmingham Police Department reinstates bike patrols in downtown area