BATON ROUGE, La. (WVLA) — To celebrate National Mustard Day, how about making a toast with Mustard Beer?
French’s Mustard has partnered with Oskar Blues Brewery to create this new pint.
“This is the mustard that’s sipped, not squeezed,” the brewery said in a statement. “For National Mustard Day, we created the brightest brewski you’ll ever taste, perfect for summer barbecues.”
Beer flavors have expanded over the years from Strawberry Shortcake to Wild Onion Pumpkin Ale.
Now comes Mustard Beer, described as “a semi-tart tropical wheat beer infused with citrus fruits.”
You can buy this new creation starting Aug. 1, which happens to be National Mustard Day. It is only available in the United States.
- Prominent doctor reveals what ‘keeps him up at night’ despite positive news on coronavirus vaccines
- Mayor seeks to name street for famed civil rights lawyer
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class, sheriff’s office says
- Man’s wife sells his PlayStation 5 after she discovers he lied and said it was an air purifier
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning