JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves will hold a news conference Monday morning to give an update on the current situation with Tropical Storm Sally.
On Sunday, the governor declared a State of Emergency for Mississippi ahead of the storm.
Reeves will be joined by the executive director of the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), Greg Michel. They will discuss the plan of action for Sally.
The news conference starts at 10:30 a.m. at Mississippi’s State Emergency Operations Center in Pearl.
If the live stream does not work, click here to watch the news conference.
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- ‘Beer cave’ from early 1800s discovered in St. Louis neighborhood