PRATTVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) — The Autauga County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating a 43-year-old man.
Eddie Roland Cunningham was last seen on Friday, Aug. 21 around 7:10 p.m. at the 2300 block of Hwy 82 in Prattville, Alabama. He was wearing a gray t-shirt with an American flag on it, and khaki pants.
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency sent out an alert for Cunningham Saturday afternoon.
Autauga deputies said Cunningham is possibly living with a condition that might impair his judgement.
If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Eddie Cunningham, contact the Autauga County Sheriff’s Office at 334-361-2500.
- UPDATE: 4 injured during shooting at football game at Ladd-Peebles Stadium
- Alabama high school football scores for Oct. 14, Oct. 15
- 17-year-old shot in Birmingham’s Inglenook neighborhood
- Accident on Highway 79 north of Pinson shuts down both lanes, 1 person airlifted
- ‘Senseless tragedy’: Tuscaloosa 13-year-old shot, killed in community off Fosters Ferry Road