PRATTVILLE, Ala. (WIAT) — The Autauga County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating a 43-year-old man.
Eddie Roland Cunningham was last seen on Friday, Aug. 21 around 7:10 p.m. at the 2300 block of Hwy 82 in Prattville, Alabama. He was wearing a gray t-shirt with an American flag on it, and khaki pants.
The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency sent out an alert for Cunningham Saturday afternoon.
Autauga deputies said Cunningham is possibly living with a condition that might impair his judgement.
If anyone has any information regarding the whereabouts of Eddie Cunningham, contact the Autauga County Sheriff’s Office at 334-361-2500.
- Bitter Cold Blast Arrives Tonight
- Salvation Army resources to help with utility bills on cold days
- ‘A bullet to the head sounds good to me’: Texts between former Huntsville officer, girlfriend before her death
- Tuscaloosa street re-named after fallen officer
- DNA identifies Denver murder suspect who died in 1981