UPDATE 1/22: The Birmingham Police Department has released a statement saying that Jimmie Lee Terry has been found and is now home.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Birmingham Police Department detectives are searching for missing senior, Jimmie Lee Terry, 79, of Birmingham, Alabama.
Terry was last seen on the 1400 block of 18th Street Southwest on Monday, Jan. 20, 2020.
Key information to help locate Terry:
- He was reported missing by family members after he left home driving in his maroon F-150 XL and did not return.
- The tag number of his vehicle is 1BK9425.
- According to Birmingham police, Terry was diagnosed with dementia.
- Terry is 5’5″ and approximately 160 lbs.
- Terry was last seen wearing blue jeans, a striped brown shirt, a black ball cap and moccasin shoes.
If anyone has information pertaining to the whereabouts of Jimmie Lee Terry, they are encouraged to contact the Birmingham Police Department at 205-297-8413 or call 911.
If anyone has additional information on this investigation, they are encouraged to contact Crime Stoppers at 205-254-7777.
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Foreign students who take online courses risk losing visa this fall
- Trussville PD arrests woman in connection to stolen rental car
- Sessions steps up attacks on Tuberville ahead of runoff
- Georgia Jimmy John’s workers fired for making noose out of bread dough