BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE 1:10 p.m. – The Birmingham Police Department reports that a reported missing person has been located.
According to BPD, 75-year-old Ms. Peake was located and reunited with her family. She is reported to be fine.
11:45 a.m. – The Birmingham Police Department is searching for missing senior Annie Brooks Peake, 75, of Birmingham.
Peake was last seen at 1 p.m. on Thursday at the Shell Gas station located at 1901 33rd Avenue North. According to police, a neighbor by the store saw Peake standing in the rain and staring into the sky. The neighbor was planning to take Peake home after shopping in the store, but upon leaving, they were unable to find her.
Peake was reportedly diagnosed with dementia and schizophrenia. It is unknown if she has been taking her medications.
Birmingham police ask that if anyone has information pertaining to the whereabouts of Annie Brooke Peake, to contact the Birmingham Police Department at 205-297-8435 or call 911.
Informants can also contact Crime Stoppers at 205-254-7777.
How to identify Annie Brooks Peake
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5’4″
- Weight: 142 lbs.
- Last seen outfit: Burnt-orange dress, black jacket and black shoes
- Financial Impact During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Wasabi Juan’s receives generous donation following weekend burglary at Birmingham location
- U.S. Senate candidate Jeff Sessions Interview with Art Franklin
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 1, 2020
- Shelby County communities organizing lantern lighting to show unity during COVID-19 crisis