ELBERTA, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (11/05/19): ALEA has closed this missing senior alert and case. Bates has been located.
Original Story: The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) has issued a missing senior alert for a Baldwin County woman who may be suffering from impaired judgment.
Barbara Lynn Bates, 62, was last seen Monday morning around Chicago Street in Elberta. She drives a dark grey 2002 Dodge Durango with the Alabama tag YHF239.
Anyone with information on her location is urged to call 911 or contact the Elberta Police Department at (251) 947-4010.
- Alabama Department of Public Health to announce details of COVID-19 tracing app Monday
- Rosa Parks letter on Martin Luther King Jr. on sale for $54K
- Dunkin’ launches ‘Free Coffee Mondays’
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Atlanta teen loses both parents to COVID-19 days apart