TAMPA (WFLA) – A very special puppy from southeast Missouri is going viral for being a ‘unicorn.’
The puppy is affectionately known as Narwhal has a tail growing out of the middle of his forehead.
The puppy was rescued by Mac’s Mission earlier this month.
Narwhal was recently taken to a veterinarian for x-rays and the tail does zero harm to the puppy.
One Facebook follower said, “It appears they assembled the puppy wrong. Always follow the directions, people!”
The rescue said the tail doesn’t bother him or slow him down. He’s just like any other puppy!
And in case you were wondering, the tail doesn’t wag.
- Teachers discuss concerns with heading back to school this fall
- Trump wears mask in public for first time during pandemic
- Two officers shot in McAllen, transported to hospital
- Funeral held for Royta Giles Jr. killed in Hoover Galleria shooting
- Central AL Forecast: Rainy Sunday; Heat cranks up next week