TAMPA (WFLA) – A very special puppy from southeast Missouri is going viral for being a ‘unicorn.’
The puppy is affectionately known as Narwhal has a tail growing out of the middle of his forehead.
The puppy was rescued by Mac’s Mission earlier this month.
Narwhal was recently taken to a veterinarian for x-rays and the tail does zero harm to the puppy.
One Facebook follower said, “It appears they assembled the puppy wrong. Always follow the directions, people!”
The rescue said the tail doesn’t bother him or slow him down. He’s just like any other puppy!
And in case you were wondering, the tail doesn’t wag.
- Giant, inflatable ‘Ralphie’ on display outside ‘A Christmas Story’ house
- Dr. Phil pays tribute to Aniah Blanchard during show
- Amber Alert issued for 2-year-old who may have been abducted in Atlanta area
- Alabama expanding education to younger students with P-3
- Senate leaders looking ahead to possible impeachment trial