BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — It was only a matter of time before this happened. McDonald’s has entered the fried chicken sandwich war.
Now, McDonald’s already has its own chicken sandwich known as the McChicken. But on Sunday, the fast-food chain announced they will be introducing two new sandwiches to the menu.
The two new sandwiches are on a trial run, and will only be available in Knoxville, Tennessee, and Houston, Texas from Monday to Jan. 26.
What are your thoughts on the possible newest members to the fried chicken sandwich war of 2019? Let us know on Twitter: @NickErebia.
- Apparent Nazi salute photo leads to suspensions in West Virginia Division of Corrections
- Little boy invites his entire kindergarten class to witness his adoption
- Dad hanging Christmas lights dies after fall from roof
- Lawmakers urge passage of new North American trade agreement
- Judge delays decision on Alabama Democratic Party leadership issue