BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — It was only a matter of time before this happened. McDonald’s has entered the fried chicken sandwich war.
Now, McDonald’s already has its own chicken sandwich known as the McChicken. But on Sunday, the fast-food chain announced they will be introducing two new sandwiches to the menu.
The two new sandwiches are on a trial run, and will only be available in Knoxville, Tennessee, and Houston, Texas from Monday to Jan. 26.
What are your thoughts on the possible newest members to the fried chicken sandwich war of 2019? Let us know on Twitter: @NickErebia.
- Pedestrian bridge collapsed in Northeast DC, injuries 3 people.
- Massachusetts bar will actually accept Monopoly money for a few glorious hours
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane hacks you should know before storms come your way
- $10,000 treasure hunt underway in the Utah wilderness, weekly clues posted on social media
- HAWKWARD: Bird hit, lodged in grill of car before being saved by Bessemer PD