WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ala. (WDHN) — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office put a man behind bars last week for allegedly stealing $1.3 million from Walmart locations across the country.
Last Wednesday, a deputy stopped Thomas Daniel Frudaker, 25, while he was driving his Suzuki SUV on State Road 77 near Moss Hill Road.
Frudaker had an active felony warrant out of Pima County, Arizona, after he failed to attend court for some charges on fraudulent schemes and trafficking in stolen property.
The suspect was already on federal probation for tricking a Walmart in Yuma County, Arizona, but he is believed to have defrauded more than 1,000 locations across the United States.
He is now in the Washington County Jail as he waits to be extradited.
- Conquer the Baja 1000 this weekend in the Ford Raptor Simulator!
- Cows take over neighborhood
- Retired Col. Ralph Puckett to Best Ranger competitors: ‘You are the best our country produces’
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- TPD: Man suffers ‘serious’ head injuries after being attacked with axe, suspect still on the loose