WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ala. (WDHN) — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office put a man behind bars last week for allegedly stealing $1.3 million from Walmart locations across the country.
Last Wednesday, a deputy stopped Thomas Daniel Frudaker, 25, while he was driving his Suzuki SUV on State Road 77 near Moss Hill Road.
Frudaker had an active felony warrant out of Pima County, Arizona, after he failed to attend court for some charges on fraudulent schemes and trafficking in stolen property.
The suspect was already on federal probation for tricking a Walmart in Yuma County, Arizona, but he is believed to have defrauded more than 1,000 locations across the United States.
He is now in the Washington County Jail as he waits to be extradited.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes across Alabama
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- Small plane makes emergency landing on Interstate 59 in Tuscaloosa
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US