WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ala. (WDHN) — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office put a man behind bars last week for allegedly stealing $1.3 million from Walmart locations across the country.
Last Wednesday, a deputy stopped Thomas Daniel Frudaker, 25, while he was driving his Suzuki SUV on State Road 77 near Moss Hill Road.
Frudaker had an active felony warrant out of Pima County, Arizona, after he failed to attend court for some charges on fraudulent schemes and trafficking in stolen property.
The suspect was already on federal probation for tricking a Walmart in Yuma County, Arizona, but he is believed to have defrauded more than 1,000 locations across the United States.
He is now in the Washington County Jail as he waits to be extradited.
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game
- How Noah Galloway got into golf, will Tiger Woods ever win again and what happened to Rickie Fowler?
- Sen. Patrick Leahy taken to hospital
- How to help victims of Fultondale tornado
- Federal agents search home of Falkville man arrested during Capitol riot