WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ala. (WDHN) — The Washington County Sheriff’s Office put a man behind bars last week for allegedly stealing $1.3 million from Walmart locations across the country.
Last Wednesday, a deputy stopped Thomas Daniel Frudaker, 25, while he was driving his Suzuki SUV on State Road 77 near Moss Hill Road.
Frudaker had an active felony warrant out of Pima County, Arizona, after he failed to attend court for some charges on fraudulent schemes and trafficking in stolen property.
The suspect was already on federal probation for tricking a Walmart in Yuma County, Arizona, but he is believed to have defrauded more than 1,000 locations across the United States.
He is now in the Washington County Jail as he waits to be extradited.
- Montgomery celebrates MLK Day
- 49ers’ RB Tevin Coleman ‘expected to have a chance’ to play in Super Bowl LIV
- Truth and lies: Social media political ads
- Iraqi officials: 3 dead, dozens wounded in Baghdad protests after rockets fall near U.S. embassy
- Is the new I-59/20 bridge better for commuters in Birmingham?