MALVERN, Ala. (WDHN) —A Rehobeth man found naked inside a Malvern home has bonded out of the Geneva County Jail.
Last week, Geneva County Sheriff Tony Helms said James Dowling was found naked by an eight-year-old girl inside her family home’s laundry room.
He’s charged with breaking into a home and theft of property for taking a robe.
Residents of the home kept him at gunpoint until deputies arrived.
Investigators aren’t sure why Dowling took off his clothes before entering the house.
He does have a history of criminal arrests but nothing violent or sexually related.
Dowling is now back on the streets after posting a $1,600 bond.
- Missouri town in debt may disband police
- Michigan high school baseball player dies following head injury from in-game collision
- TSA briefs House committee on pandemic protections for employees, travelers
- Hamilton woman charged with animal cruelty after ASPCA rescued 30 dogs from property
- Cinco de Mayo: Celebrate with discounts on food, cocktails at these national chains