BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Magic City Fashion Week returns to Birmingham for its third season. Co-founder Daniel Grier held a model call Wednesday evening. The show’s theme this year is “Being Black is our Power.”
Oct. 18 at 7 p.m., there is a Splash and Sip event at Ensley Soho featuring a moment for the public to splash messages of empowerment on denim in the style of fashions created for Splashed by DKG.
The Finale Fashion Show is Oct. 19 at Ensley Live beginning at 7 p.m.
To buy tickets and find out more information, click here.
- Alabama COVID-19 hospitalizations rise by 400 over 2 weeks
- Supreme Court says Manhattan district attorney can get Trump tax records
- Hoover councilman says Riverchase Galleria has an ‘image issue’
- Birmingham physicians sending letter to local schools about COVID-19 safety
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores