PICKENS COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A longtime volunteer football coach has been charged with three counts of distribution of a controlled substance.
Eddie Lee Doss, 53, was arrested Tuesday night and later released from the Pickens County Jail after posting a $15,000 bond.
The investigation was conducted by the 24th Judicial Circuit District Attorney’s Office and Criminal Investigation Division with assistance from the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office.
Doss was a volunteer football coach for Pickens County High School.
- Scary good resale value: Sold-out 12′ Home Depot skeleton is reselling for more than $1,500
- Live: Pres. Trump, Biden to campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Birmingham bar owner to close business on election day, staff to serve as poll workers
- Thousands of Alabamians remain without power from Hurricane Zeta
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day