(WIAT) — Due to social distancing and COVID-19 health guidelines, Logan’s Roadhouse decided to temporarily close all 261 of its restaurants until further notice. In addition to the stores closing, all of Logan’s furloughed employees have been terminated.
According to Restaurant Business Online, the debtor-in-possession withdrew financing because of the “unprecedented” outbreak of COVID-19. The chain restaurant owners, ‘Craftworks’ say they intend to re-open its Logan’s locations but are still unsure.
“The debtors hope that they will be able to restart their operations at some point in the future, but there are many preconditions to a restart, including the obtaining of financing, the hiring of staff, and the ability to create a coherent and profitable business plan.”Craftworks, court filing
- Birmingham first responders explain importance of COVID-19 vaccine
- 33 missing children, including some who were sexually exploited, found in California operation: FBI
- 43-year-old’s dying words: ‘I never thought that I would be considered nonessential’
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- 1 killed after Las Vegas-based bus rolls over near Grand Canyon, 44 transported to medical center