Right now a rescue cat in North Carolina is getting a lot of attention for her resemblance to “Baby Yoda”.
“Joy” was found by a Rowan County Human Society volunteer on December 15th.
She is believed to be one or two years old, is very affectionate, sweet and loves sitting in laps.
Joy is being fostered by an animal hospital worker until she’s ready for a forever home.
You can follow her on Facebook at “Baby Yoda Cat.”
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life
- Former Chiefs coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in crash that injured 5-year-old girl
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together