BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Americans across the nation will observe Martin Luther King Jr. day on Monday, Jan. 20.
The BCRI will also observe extended hours on Monday and will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visitors can enjoy live performances, music, games and giveaways.
Over at the Civil Rights Memorial in Montgomery, reservations are not required; however, visitors are encouraged to book an entry time online to shorten wait times.
- Alabama Department of Corrections searching for escaped inmate
- Two men confirmed dead after a single engine Cessna crashes at Dillingham Airfield
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- 1 killed, 2 injured in SW Cullman vehicle collision
- JeffCo. Sheriff’s Office investigating east Birmingham homicide