BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UAB Hospital will be holding a press conference Wednesday to update the public on the coronavirus pandemic.
UAB Hospital CEO Anthony Patterson and Dr. Rachael Lee will answer questions regarding the virus, hospital capacity and operations, any and all updates on the vaccine as well as the spread of the virus.
The press conference will be held at 12 p.m. You can watch it in its entirety in the video player above.
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message
- New COVID variant in California tied to multiple outbreaks
- New Fairfield mural honors role models Kobe Bryant, Nipsey Hussle and Chadwick Boseman
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural