BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UAB Medicine gave an update on its new Post COVID-19 Treatment Program.
The program will evaluate those who have recovered from the coronavirus but are still experiencing lingering symptoms.
The press conference featured Dr. Turner Overton, a professor of infectious diseases. I
You can watch the full press conference in the player above.
- Tuscaloosa, Auburn mayors continue Iron Bowl wager for charity
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- COVID-19 in custody: Alabama ranks 9th for inmate deaths