BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — UAB Hospital is hosting a Q&A session with Chief of Medicine Dr. Kierstin Kennedy about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Dr. Kennedy will be responding to questions regarding the vaccine and its administering, the current in-patient surge seen at the hospital and across the state as well as treating patients with long-term effects after contracting the virus.
You can watch the full Q&A session with Dr. Kennedy in the player above starting at 2:30 p.m.
- People from Alabama crossing state lines to play lottery
- Quick-thinking waitress used sign to save boy from allegedly abusive parents, police say
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Remains of more than 250 migrants found along southern border in 2020
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours