TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) — The University of Alabama will be giving an update on the impact the coronavirus is having on the campus.
Dr. Richard Friend, the dean of UA’s College of Community Health Sciences, will be giving the update and answering questions regarding the campus’ response to the virus as well as how testing is going.
As of Wednesday, there have been 2,552 cases of COVID-19 at Tuscaloosa campus alone.
Watch the livestream above at 2 p.m.
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering
- Alabama Archives faces its legacy as Confederate ‘attic’
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- SUV driver leaves crash scene, gets into second crash and dies, police say
- Nebraska man charged in protester’s death dies by suicide