BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Remote teaching and learning for students in Birmingham City Schools will start Sept. 8.
On Friday, Superintendent Mark Sullivan will give an update on electronic device distribution, meals for scholars, and other topics related to the start of school.
- Dr. Katia Khoury speaks with CBS 42 regarding breast cancer risk factors
- Lawmakers examine social media’s role in violent extremism
- Sex crime misdemeanor complaint filed against Andrew Cuomo
- What is the metaverse? A look at what Big Tech views as the next stage of the internet
- President Biden introduces new Build Back Better plan framework and price tag, progressive Democrats hesitant