HOMEWOOD, Ala. (WIAT) — The stepfather of Aniah Blanchard has announced he will be running for a seat in the Homewood City Council.
Walt Harris, a professional MMA fighter as well, is running for Ward 3 in Homewood.
The election is set for Aug. 25. You can find out more information by clicking here.
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Bond revoked for Lee County mom accused of locking kids in cages
- WATCH: Trump says he won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- Here’s where the numbers are moving in the Biden-Trump race