HOMEWOOD, Ala. (WIAT) — The stepfather of Aniah Blanchard has announced he will be running for a seat in the Homewood City Council.
Walt Harris, a professional MMA fighter as well, is running for Ward 3 in Homewood.
The election is set for Aug. 25. You can find out more information by clicking here.
- Man fatally shot by sheriff’s deputy in Elizabeth City
- Girl Scout’s ‘Stop Distracted Driving’ bill heads to Alabama House Thursday
- Man says 7-year-old daughter ’embarrassed’ after student, then teacher cut her hair
- Holy Trinity-Holy Cross holding blood drive Wednesday
- DOJ to open Minneapolis police probe, says AP source