HOMEWOOD, Ala. (WIAT) — The stepfather of Aniah Blanchard has announced he will be running for a seat in the Homewood City Council.
Walt Harris, a professional MMA fighter as well, is running for Ward 3 in Homewood.
The election is set for Aug. 25. You can find out more information by clicking here.
- CDC says people who recover from COVID-19 are protected up to 3 months
- 2 domestic violence deaths being investigated in Oxford
- Birmingham Police Department reinstates bike patrols in downtown area
- St. Clair County police searching for two missing boys
- 2020 Regions Tradition Tournament canceled