WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Walker County Sheriff’s Office has upgraded the status of a missing woman who has not been seen for more than four weeks.
24-year-old Summer Lashay Buzbee was declared missing on Dec. 21 and authorities have continued to say it did not appear she was in danger and no foul play was suspected. She was declared endangered Thursday after evidence and facts that were “uncovered in the last couple of days.”
WCSO says they have identified a person of interest in the case who is refusing to cooperate with them at this time.
If you have any information on this case, contact Walker County deputies at 205-302-6464.
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide
- Kangaroo gets loose in Winfield
- Walmart, Sam’s Club stores now taking appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations