WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE: (1/16/2020) According to the Walker County Sheriff’s Office, law enforcement in Arkansas have made contact with missing man Brandon Scott Taylor.
Taylor has been found safe and is no longer deemed a missing person.
Original story: The Walker County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public for assistance in finding a missing man.
Brandon Scott Taylor, 39, last spoke with his family Jan. 6. He was last seen Jan 8 as he was renting a vehicle. He reportedly told the rental agency he was headed to St. Louis for “training related to his job,” according to WCSO.
If you have any information on Taylor’s whereabouts, contact WCSO at (205) 302-6464.
- Bessemer police investigating body found in manhole
- Jefferson Co. investigating deadly shooting at Centerpoint barbershop
- Man with outstanding warrants in Michigan involved in deadly car crash, arrested for DUI
- 17-year-old arrested for bringing firearm into Pleasant Grove High
- Bloomberg’s influence stretches far and wide