WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE: (1/16/2020) According to the Walker County Sheriff’s Office, law enforcement in Arkansas have made contact with missing man Brandon Scott Taylor.
Taylor has been found safe and is no longer deemed a missing person.
Original story: The Walker County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public for assistance in finding a missing man.
Brandon Scott Taylor, 39, last spoke with his family Jan. 6. He was last seen Jan 8 as he was renting a vehicle. He reportedly told the rental agency he was headed to St. Louis for “training related to his job,” according to WCSO.
If you have any information on Taylor’s whereabouts, contact WCSO at (205) 302-6464.
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Local warming shelters to open as temperatures drop below freezing
- 1 suspect in custody in police chase that caused BPD cruiser accident
- 1 killed, 1 injured in vehicle accident in east Birmingham
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!