WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE: (1/16/2020) According to the Walker County Sheriff’s Office, law enforcement in Arkansas have made contact with missing man Brandon Scott Taylor.
Taylor has been found safe and is no longer deemed a missing person.
Original story: The Walker County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public for assistance in finding a missing man.
Brandon Scott Taylor, 39, last spoke with his family Jan. 6. He was last seen Jan 8 as he was renting a vehicle. He reportedly told the rental agency he was headed to St. Louis for “training related to his job,” according to WCSO.
If you have any information on Taylor’s whereabouts, contact WCSO at (205) 302-6464.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Cristobal strengthening as it moves toward Louisiana
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- LIVE: Columbus, Georgia community, leaders gather for “My Black has a Purpose Peace Rally”
- City of Bessemer extending curfew
- Bessemer Marines return home from year-long deployment; sergeant meets son for first time