WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE: (1/16/2020) According to the Walker County Sheriff’s Office, law enforcement in Arkansas have made contact with missing man Brandon Scott Taylor.
Taylor has been found safe and is no longer deemed a missing person.
Original story: The Walker County Sheriff’s Office is asking the public for assistance in finding a missing man.
Brandon Scott Taylor, 39, last spoke with his family Jan. 6. He was last seen Jan 8 as he was renting a vehicle. He reportedly told the rental agency he was headed to St. Louis for “training related to his job,” according to WCSO.
If you have any information on Taylor’s whereabouts, contact WCSO at (205) 302-6464.
- Off-duty nurse helps mother deliver baby in California parking garage
- Suspect arrested in connection to East Jefferson County shooting death
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing
- US recommends pause on Johnson & Johnson vaccine use over blood clots
- Suspect taken into custody after police chase ends in Trafford