VINEMONT, Ala. (WIAT) — Even though the season of giving has passed, one Vinemont mother decided to keep the holiday spirit going in 2020.
The unnamed parent of a Vinemont High School student gifted the lunchroom $100 to pay off student’s lunch debt.
The school says with the donation, they were able to pay off the debt of 14 students.
The Vinemont School Lunchroom shared their thanks to the generous mother with a Facebook post.
- Rod Blagojevich speaks at Denver airport prior to flight home
- Greene County residents dealing with more flooding
- Tarrant Taco Bell employee hit by bullet fragments in armed robbery
- Homewood City Schools’ superintendent retiring at end of school year
- Ryan Newman Daytona 500 crash shows racing never truly safe