VINEMONT, Ala. (WIAT) — Even though the season of giving has passed, one Vinemont mother decided to keep the holiday spirit going in 2020.
The unnamed parent of a Vinemont High School student gifted the lunchroom $100 to pay off student’s lunch debt.
The school says with the donation, they were able to pay off the debt of 14 students.
The Vinemont School Lunchroom shared their thanks to the generous mother with a Facebook post.
- President Trump to announce Supreme Court nominee in Saturday White House ceremony
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Beloved Odenville special education teacher dies after month-long COVID-19 battle