MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — The United States Marshals Service has announced the recapture of an inmate who escaped in Montgomery last month.
D’Anthony Dillard, 29, escaped from Dismas Charities, a non-profit in Montgomery, back on Sept. 12. He had been sentenced for a federal firearm offense.
According to CrimeStoppers, authorities saw Dillard in a car at a gas station Thursday afternoon. Dillard was arrested without incident.
No other information has been released at this time.
- WATCH LIVE: Birmingham announces free service to assist residents with financial issues from COVID-19 pandemic
- Florida man received $1.9 million in coronavirus relief funds, used money to buy Mercedes, prosecutors say
- Aunt mourns 14-year-old boy with Asperger’s beaten to death in Hermitage home
- Alabama Senate candidates talk policy, opponents in exclusive raw interviews
- As US hits highest 7-day average for virus cases, these states are hardest hit